my hopes, my dreams, my loves - anything under the moon

Monday, October 11, 2010

Product to Try: Anion Love Moon Pads

I have not met any woman who does not have any urinary tract infection, bacterial infection, yeast infection and any-other-infection in the V area! Every girl I knew had a problem that needed antibiotic prescription. I am not spared from this agony! Ever since I was young, I had the occasional UTI. I would even have it when I'm pregnant. I know it is scary, that's why I'd always be in the doctor's office getting myself tested and waiting for my prescription. *sigh*

Imagine my disbelief when my friend told me her mom is looking at buying a box of Anion Love Moon pads to relieve her and her entire family (4 girls in the family + my friend's mom). My reaction was "Anion what???". My second reaction was "P3,500 for a set???!!!!". That was damn expensive!!!

I researched this Anion pads on the internet and found some pretty interesting stuff. It is made of super-absorbent layers but the most important part is the negative ion strip. This strip is said to reduce or prevent several infections and inflammations and promote overall health and well-being.

To read more about the benefits of Anion Love Moon pads, go to this site -> Anion

I ordered a trial pack which I expect to receive within the week. I'm excited to try this new product and will test the product claims (not sure I can test all but will try to check some of it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment