my hopes, my dreams, my loves - anything under the moon

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to Reality

Got back from maternity leave last Monday.

I have 5,746 emails in my inbox!!!! WAAAAAAHHHH!!! This was just for July till Aug 15. Wow! People are email-crazy huh!

Good news - I'm down to 130 unread emails woohoo!!! No important meetings yet. I am savoring these days and will treasure them for the rest of my work life :-)

On another note, I'm still expressing breastmilk at least every 4 hours while in the office. Baby feeds before I leave for work, I express 4 hours after that then another one 4 hours after. When I get home I either express again or feed baby directly. Strategy is working so far :-) Yipee!!!

I'm reading a lot of breastfeeding articles that hopefully will motivate and help me continue breastfeeding for at least 1 year!

No comments:

Post a Comment