my hopes, my dreams, my loves - anything under the moon

Friday, August 20, 2010

In my Dreams

I don't buy designer anything - bag, shoes, clothes, anything. I feel like the money I will spend on those things, I can use to buy things for my kids. It also doesn't help that a price of a bag can send 10 kids to school in the Philippines!

But I like to read fashion magazines and look at fashion blogs. I like to play Looklet and Poupee Girls. Simply because I think of fashion (and that includes those pretty designer things) as work of art. I admire how someone can look at a pile of stuff and arrange them into something beautiful with the human body as the canvass.
Here is one bag I absolutely adore. I like things simple, plain but elegant - Alexander McQueen's Faithful black-polished leather bag. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment