my hopes, my dreams, my loves - anything under the moon

Monday, August 23, 2010

Dress Up Game for Grown-up Girls

My daughter is a dress up game addict. She could play several dress up (or makeover) games for hours! She gets her games from dressupgames.com or games2girls.com. My favorite is poupee girl where you can even upload your items and use them to dress up your character! Cute!!!

Recently, we found a site for grown-up girls (yep, mommy just won't be left out on this game trend!). I've been spending hours on this site, super fun! Mix and match, change your background, make it look like a fashion editorial (karir!!!).

Here's what I recently made - what I would wear on a normal day to work (of course, just the look, not the brands!)



This is great for when you just want to kill idle time or relax during lunch break...I'm killing 'em all idle minutes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment